qpid-users mailing list archives

From acartcat <Cartwright_And...@cat.com>
Subject Re: [Qpid C++ Broker] Why broker link state retains connecting when I setup Broker Federation in windows using qpid-route ?
Date Fri, 11 Nov 2016 06:03:14 GMT
Hi,
   I'm no expert but I think the problem is to do with "auth".  By default
anonymous federation links are not allowed so you can either implement some
SASL or set "auth=on" and provide an ACL with allow all.  The ACL file is
the simple solution if you are working with the Windows version of Qpid.
Turn on logging or trace for the broker to see more detail on why the
connection is failing.
Cheers