qpid-users mailing list archives

From Artem <artem.fedo...@tut.by>
Subject How close session if the client did not do it?
Date Thu, 03 Nov 2016 16:02:00 GMT
Hello!

I`m using simple Proton-J server that based in this   exmaple
<https://github.com/apache/qpid-proton/blob/master/examples/engine/java/src/main/java/org/apache/qpid/proton/examples/Driver.java>

.

For  personal reasons I save sessions at list and remove it from list at
onSessionLocalClose / onSessionRemoteClose events.

But if my client was disconnected after some exception and also does not
close session in finally section i haven`t got any event that can tell me
that some session from the list was closed. How i can understand that
session was closed in this case?

Thanks,
Artem