qpid-users mailing list archives

From Steve Huston <shus...@riverace.com>
Subject RE: [Qpid C++ Broker][HA] How to configure the HA-cluster without rgmanager?
Date Mon, 21 Nov 2016 13:56:26 GMT
I am not an expert in all cluster things, but the only way I have seen qpid C++ brokers in
a cluster is using rgmanager. It takes care of managing the need to move the cluster primary
around. It also manages the virtual IP address assigned to the broker cluster - you didn't
mention a virtual IP in your question, but you will need it to use rgmanager for qpid HA.

-Steve