qpid-users mailing list archives

From "Flores, Paul A." <PAUL.A.FLO...@SAIC.COM>
Subject Benchmarking scripts -> location?
Date Thu, 20 Oct 2016 13:33:16 GMT
Hi,

Looking for the qpid-cpp-benchmarking scripts.

Can someone send me a link I can forward onto a colleague?

Thank you

Paul Flores

This communication (including any attachments) may contain information that is proprietary,
confidential or exempt from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient, please note
that further dissemination, distribution, use or copying of this communication is strictly
prohibited. Anyone who received this message in error should notify the sender immediately
by telephone or by return email and delete it from his or her computer.