qpid-users mailing list archives

From Adel Boutros <Adelbout...@live.com>
Subject Re: Java Broker exclusive binding
Date Tue, 04 Oct 2016 08:40:52 GMT
Hello,

To match a simple pattern delimited by a ".", you can use "*" instead of "#".

Regards,

Adel

________________________________
From: Vavricka <vavricka.tomas@gmail.com>
Sent: Tuesday, October 4, 2016 10:23:59 AM
To: users@qpid.apache.org
Subject: Java Broker exclusive binding

Hi,

 I am using java broker version 6.0.2. I have one queue named 'test.queue'
and on this queue set two bindings. First binding is more specific 'test.#'
and second binding is '#'.

 When I send message with routing key 'test.a', message is forwarded by both
bindings. Is it possible to set bindings (or queue) to use only the most
specific option (binding 'test.#') when it can be applied?

 I know that similar behavior (like binding '#') can be achieved by setting
alternate exchange, but it will be helpful if some configuration options
could allow using only one binding for routed message.

 In REST API definitions I found attribute named 'type' which looks
promising, but unfortunately I couldn't find any documentation about it.

 Vavricka