qpid-users mailing list archives

From Jakub Scholz <ja...@scholz.cz>
Subject Re: qpid-cpp-1.35 broker crashed with resource-limit-exceeded
Date Mon, 24 Oct 2016 19:33:24 GMT
Can you reproduce it?

Maybe you can try to increase the log levels in the broker to get some more
information about why it crashed (
http://qpid.apache.org/releases/qpid-cpp-1.35.0/cpp-broker/book/ch01.html#RASC-logging-options).
If the broker crashed, you can also try to get a core dump for further
analysis. Following our discussion from the previous thread, it might be
also interesting to check the system logs. When the broker is killed by the
kernel because of missing memory, it also doesn't print anything into the
log.

J.