qpid-users mailing list archives

From rammohan ganapavarapu <rammohanga...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to enable persistent message store in qpid-cpp-1.35.0
Date Thu, 20 Oct 2016 22:45:53 GMT
>From the docs i still see "--limit-policy [none | reject | flow-to-disk" to
configure queues but its not supported in V1.35.0?

https://qpid.apache.org/releases/qpid-cpp-1.35.0/cpp-broker/book/chapter-Managing-CPP-Broker.html#MgmtC-2B-2B-Usingqpidconfig

    --durable            Queue is durable
    --file-count N (8)   Number of files in queue's persistence journal
    --file-size  N (24)  File size in pages (64Kib/page)
    --max-queue-size N   Maximum in-memory queue size as bytes
    --max-queue-count N  Maximum in-memory queue size as a number of messages
    --limit-policy [none | reject | flow-to-disk | ring | ring-strict]
                         Action taken when queue limit is reached:
                             none (default) - Use broker's default policy
                             reject         - Reject enqueued messages
                             flow-to-disk   - Page messages to disk
                             ring           - Replace oldest
unacquired message with new
                             ring-strict    - Replace oldest message,
reject if oldest is acquired