qpid-users mailing list archives

From Rob Godfrey <rob.j.godf...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Java Broker QMF2 Management
Date Tue, 04 Oct 2016 16:00:27 GMT
Hi Vavrinka,

the QMF2 plugin is not really supported any more for the Java Broker.
The preferred management mechanism is to use the REST API.

If you really want to use the QMF2 plugin, you can find the source
code here: https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/qpid/trunk/qpid/tools/src/java

I've just updated it so that it at least compiles against the 6.0.x
codebase, but I've not tested to see whether it works in any useful
way.

Hope this helps,
Rob