qpid-users mailing list archives

From Lorenz Quack <quack.lor...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: java broker 6.0.2 OOM
Date Thu, 13 Oct 2016 16:05:22 GMT
Hello Ram,

may I refer you to the relevant section of the documentation [1].
As explained there in more detail, the broker keeps a representation of
each message in heap even when flowing the message to disk.
Therefore the amount of JVM heap memory puts a hard limit on the number
of message the broker can hold.

Kind Regards,
Lorenz

[1]