qpid-users mailing list archives

From Lorenz Quack <quack.lor...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: java broker 6.0.2 OOM
Date Thu, 20 Oct 2016 15:34:13 GMT
Hi Ram, Hi Alex,

I committed to fixes to the AMQP 0-10 code path under QPID-7465.
This should reduce memory usage to a "normal" level and thus allow the
heuristic
that triggers flow to disk to work properly.

This will undergo our automated testing in the coming days but maybe you
want to
already test it on your end.  Unless our (or your) testing brings out
any issues
with those patches they will go into the next releases: 6.0.5 and 6.1.

Those release should not be too far out (knock on wood).

Thanks for reporting this issue and providing the details required to
track this
down.

Kind regards,
Lorenz