qpid-users mailing list archives

From Andrew Stitcher <astitc...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: qpid monitoring tool in GO
Date Fri, 28 Oct 2016 15:44:09 GMT
On Thu, 2016-10-27 at 10:16 -0700, rammohan ganapavarapu wrote:
> Alan,
>
> I was trying to use this one http://godoc.org/github.com/streadway/am
> qp
>
> but not sure if it will work with any qpid broker or not,

According to the README in the github repository, this code is intended
to support the RabbitMQ broker (which does not support the standardised
AMQP protocol). This only supports an early pre-standard version of
AMQP (0.9.1 if I remember correctly).

You should try using the qpid-proton go binding: https://godoc.org/qpid
.apache.org/electron

Andrew