qpid-users mailing list archives

From Artem <artem.fedo...@tut.by>
Subject Re: SSL server
Date Mon, 24 Oct 2016 11:55:35 GMT
So, i add transport.ssl() for my server like it:

transport.ssl(domain, details);

Where is:

*domain - org.apache.qpid.proton.engine.impl.ssl.SslDomainImpl with my
server ssl certificate, private key and password;
org.apache.qpid.proton.engine.SslDomain.Mode = SERVER;

*details = SslPeerDetails.Factory.create("localhost", port);

I set (transport.sasl()) SASL Mechanisms for mode: "PLAIN";

 My JMS client connect for my server with with url:
JmsConnectionFactory connectionFactory = new
JmsConnectionFactory("login1","password1","amqp://localhost:8081?ssl='true'");

When my server starting for processing connection it get WARNING:
"Unrecognized SSL message, plaintext connection?" that writing here:
org.apache.qpid.proton.engine.impl.ssl.SimpleSslTransportWrapper#process in
catch block.

How i can fix it? Or what type of SASL Mechanisms i need use?
Also, my server work with SocketChannel that isn`t  security(?), if i need
to change it for SSLSocket?