qpid-users mailing list archives

From Robbie Gemmell <robbie.gemm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [proton-j] Connections per client
Date Thu, 08 Sep 2016 09:35:25 GMT
That doesn't sound expected and I've likely done something vaguely
similar with it in the past (minus the verticles). I'd say that sounds
like a bug in either your [server] usage, the vert.x wrapping of
proton-j, vert.x (/netty, though seems unlikely), and then maybe
proton-j itself (which as being used is just giving/taking a stream of
bytes and doesn't know or care much about most of the rest).

In general I'd expect most questions/issues around those bits to begin
in the vert.x community, and then if some issue or discussion became
centered around proton-j itself it would things transition here.

If you have a reproducer I'd suggest debugging what differs between
the success and failure case and perhaps giving details (and even the
reproducer) on a vertx issue.

Robbie