qpid-users mailing list archives

From Volker Diels-Grabsch...@njh.eu>
Subject Re: Python support for AMQP 1.0?
Date Sat, 03 Sep 2016 06:46:49 GMT
Jakub Scholz schrieb:
> On Thu, Sep 1, 2016 at 11:09 AM, Volker Diels-Grabsch <v@njh.eu> wrote:
> > at is, using the Proton-Python binding, I want to connect to an AMQP
> > 1.0 server with SSL and SSL client cert authentica
>
> You can have a look here:
> https://github.com/Eurex-Clearing-Messaging-Interfaces/Python-Code-Examples
>
> In the proton_binding subdirectory there are examples with SSL client
> authentication for both blocking and non blocking connection. Hope this
> helps.

Thanks a lot!  That was all I need.

The Proton-Python documentation was of surprisingly little help here,
listening all classes and functions, but not explaining what the
functions actually do.  However, most of the time it helped when I
look up the corresponding (wrapped) C function in the Proton-C docs.
These docs are more mature, I guess.

Regards,
Volker

--