qpid-users mailing list archives

From Gordon Sim <g...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: Qpid dispatch router issue
Date Wed, 03 Aug 2016 14:52:04 GMT
On 03/08/16 15:13, Robbie Gemmell wrote:
> ActiveMQ 5.9.0 is rather old and its AMQP 1.0 support was fairly
> recent at the time, its changed a lot since then. You'll want to try a
> newer version. 5.13.4 is the current, with 5.14.0 currently under vote
> for release.

Yes, if I recall correctly 5.9 did not implement heartbeats which is why
the router is terminating the connection. You may be able to workaround
that be setting the idleTimeoutSeconds for the connector to 0. However
as Robbie says, it would be better to update the broker as there will be
many other potential issues fixed by that.