qpid-users mailing list archives

From Gordon Sim <g...@redhat.com>
Subject EXTERNAL not supported on windows? (was Re: SSL not working with EXTERNAL mechanism)
Date Tue, 16 Aug 2016 15:09:34 GMT
On 16/08/16 15:49, eric73 wrote:
> Hi Gordon,
>
> Thanks for you response, I have the following error:
>
> when I run the following command:

Fyi, neither the command nor the error made it through in the mail I
got. I was only able to read them by looking your mail up in nabble. Not
sure how you are including those snippets, but inline text would be better

> I have this error when I'm using SSL authentication of the clients with
> EXTERNAL mechanism.
 >
> If I don't specify the EXTERNAL mechanism (just pass {transport:ssl} in the
> connection option), there is no error but I don't think that it is the
> expected behavior ?

 From a cursory look at the windows code it looks like EXTERNAL is not
supported there (only PLAIN and ANONYMOUS). Can someone more familiar
with the code there confirm or refute this?