qpid-users mailing list archives

From Gordon Sim <g...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: SSL not working with EXTERNAL mechanism
Date Thu, 11 Aug 2016 15:28:28 GMT
On 11/08/16 16:24, eric73 wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I’m working on a C++ project developed with Qpid libraries on Linux.
> I try to communicate between a qpid broker and a client base on the Qpid C++
> messaging API (AMQP 1.0 protocol) with SSL connection.
> I use the libraries with the latest version available (make complete
> compilation on Linux mint 17.3 distribution and on Windows 7 platform).
> -qpid-proton: 0.13.1
> -qpid-cpp: 0.34
>
> I test on Linux with the qpid-send and qpid-receive programs.
> The programs work correctly with no SSL but if SSL is activated, I have the
> error:
>
> I use the following commands on two separate consoles:
>

> Note, the qpid-perfest program work correctly:
>
> I have the same problem if I running client on Windows.
>
> The qpid broker is running on a Windows machine with command (qpidd.conf is
> empty):
>
> Any help will be appreciate

There seems to be some lines missing from your email, in particular the
error you are seeing and the commands you are running.

To clarify, you are seeing that when using SSL authentication of the
clients, EXTERNAL is not being offered?

Do you see the same behaviour if the broker is running on linux as well?