qpid-users mailing list archives

From Gordon Sim <g...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: How to unbind queue and topic with C++ Message API
Date Mon, 29 Aug 2016 08:50:26 GMT
On 27/08/16 04:53, lucas wrote:
>  Does "QMF framework" means qpid-config and qpid-route and so on?

QMF is a management protocol layered on top of AMQP. Those tools use
that protocol, but you can also sends and receive QMF messages directly
from any client API.

> I never use anything about QMF and i cant even use qpid-route because it
> report i lack module qmf.console.
> But i have already install QPID-broker

I'm assuming it is the c++ broker you have, right? (There is a plugin
for QMF support for the java broker, but the recommended approach for
the java broker I believe is the REST API, i.e. HTTP).

>、C++MessageAPI、PythonMessagAPI.
> I am also looking for the solution above.If QMF framework have connection
> with qmf.console,I think i cant use it temporarilly.
> Could you please write me an example code that use QMF framework to
> dinamically bind/unbind topics to
> queues ?

See attached.