qpid-users mailing list archives

From Adel Boutros <adelbout...@live.com>
Subject RE: [Java Broker- 6.0.1] AMQP random errors when sending messages using Proton-c 0.12.2
Date Mon, 22 Aug 2016 08:09:33 GMT
Thank you Alan for the valuable information.

We are currently focusing on benchmarking Qpid with the versions we already have. Once we
are done, we will update proton to the latest version and do the modification you are suggesting.
What is stopping us from updating is compiling Qpid proton on Solaris. Once we have more time,
we will focus on this and hopefully with the help of the community, we will make it compile.

Regards,
Adel