qpid-users mailing list archives

From Matt Broadstone <mbroa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Qpid PPA for Ubuntu 16.04 LTS (xenial)
Date Wed, 24 Aug 2016 17:03:07 GMT
On Wed, Aug 24, 2016 at 12:54 PM, Marcel Loose <marcel.loose@zonnet.nl>
wrote:

> Dear Qpid developers,
>
> Do you have any plans to prepare qpid packages for Ubuntu 16.04 LTS
> (xenial) in the near future?
>
> Cheers,
> Marcel Loose.
>
> Note: This message was previously sent to the Qpid PPA admin. For
> details, I was asked to send a mail to this list.

Hey Marcel,

The packages seem at this point to be put together on a best-effort basis,
and I picked up the job last time around. My intent was to put out releases
once 1.35.0 was officially released, but if you have any experience with
debian packaging more eyes on the problem are definitely welcome.

Regards,
Matt