qpid-users mailing list archives

From Vince Cole ...@vincecole.co.uk>
Subject dispatch router configuration
Date Wed, 31 Aug 2016 11:46:32 GMT
Hi

I want to route AMQP 1.0 messages from a named queue/topic on a remote
'source' broker, to a queue/topic (name doesn't matter, can be the same as
the source for simplicity) on a remote 'destination' broker, on Linux
(Centos 7.0) using qdrouterd.

Is this possible?
Is there an example of a qdrouterd config file that does this?

So far, my attempts at a config file are either rejected by qdrouterd or
cause it to segfault.
Clearly, I must be making some fundamental errors, but I can't find a basic
guide anywhere.
The online docs and manpages seem to assume that the reader has quite
advanced knowledge of the qpid system already. I have none.

FYI, the source broker is Qpid (cpp) 0.34 and the destination broker is
ActiveMQ 5.14 but I guess this shouldn't make much difference...?

Thanks in anticipation