qpid-users mailing list archives

From rammohan ganapavarapu <rammohanga...@gmail.com>
Subject Configuring a queue depth limit
Date Wed, 24 Aug 2016 04:30:12 GMT
Hi,

I am using java broker 0.28 and would like to know how to configure a queue
flow control in initial json config? for example i wanted to store 100MB of
messages in memory and when it exceeds flow to disk. From docs i see xml
version of config but wanted to see if we have any JSON format.

Also if i don't define queue depth limit what is the default settings? it
keep jvm heap size worth of messages in queue? what will happened if heap
gets full does it flow those messages to disk and processes from disk?

Finally how do i decide queue depth settings, based on available RAM or any
other criteria?

Thanks,
RG