qpid-users mailing list archives

From Chenxiong Qi <qcxh...@gmail.com>
Subject About failover
Date Mon, 15 Aug 2016 14:52:47 GMT
Hi all,

I searched a lot to see if qpid.proton really does not support
failover that I'm told. When I'm looking back to qpid.proton
documentation, I find Container.connect method, there is a argument
urls that accepts a sequence of broker urls. Is this for the
connection failover? Meanwhile, I don't find any document and examples
about how to use Container.connect, could you give some explanation?
It would be much appreciated if you can give an example. If it's for
failover, can it used to connect ActiveMQ in order to utilize ActiveMQ
Failover http://activemq.apache.org/failover-transport-reference.html
?

Thanks.

--