qpid-users mailing list archives

From Chenxiong Qi <qcxh...@gmail.com>
Subject Messenger API and ActiveMQ selector
Date Sun, 14 Aug 2016 11:10:59 GMT
Hi,

I'm using proton messenger API to connect ActiveMQ to produce and
consumer messages. I notice that ActiveMQ supports a cool feature that
is to select messages by a selector. After going through proton
documentation of Python binding, I don't find information about how to
select messages with messenger API, whereas there is
proton.reactor.Selector, so my questions are

Can proton.reactor.Selector be used with messenger API? And, is there
anything I missed that messenger API has the ability already?

Thanks.

--
Regards,
Chenxiong Qi