qpid-users mailing list archives

From Sasikumar Ramasamy <rsasikumar...@gmail.com>
Subject Queries - Qpid Proton AMQP
Date Wed, 03 Aug 2016 11:40:31 GMT
Hi Folks,

I am a new bee for messaging service. My need is to parse reactive messages
through network using core java. I tried to implement Active-MQ and  kafka,
but i got messed up. I can't find semantic Tutorials/Demo  regarding this.
And now i just figured out Qpid AMQP, which could be a visionary for my
purpose.

But still i'm lost and can't find good tutorials. Kindly provide me with
some teaches to implement remote messaging service through Qpid (with
sample source codes) along with java implementation.

Thanks in advance. Hope will get a new year.

--
*With Warm Wishes & Regards,*
*RSK(**R.Sasikumar**)*