qpid-users mailing list archives

From Gordon Sim <g...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: How to unbind queue and topic with C++ Message API
Date Tue, 30 Aug 2016 09:46:57 GMT
On 30/08/16 10:40, lucas wrote:
> I am so sorry that I have annotated some code before when I test the unbind()
> function.It's work both now.Thank for your help and examples.
> Can you please tell me where can I find these information about
> "Variant::Map"、“encode”、“decode”?

https://qpid.apache.org/releases/qpid-0.32/messaging-api/cpp/api/classqpid_1_1types_1_1Variant.html

https://qpid.apache.org/releases/qpid-0.32/messaging-api/cpp/api/namespaceqpid_1_1messaging.html#a950c7ad4cd0650513e4d02741f480ee7

Actually though, now you point it out, that is the old way of doing
things (this is an old example). It still works but you can also just
use the Message::getContentObject() which avoids needing to do the
encode and decode explicitly. There are some examples of using that e.g.

https://qpid.apache.org/releases/qpid-0.32/messaging-api/cpp/examples/map_sender.cpp.html