qpid-users mailing list archives

From Gordon Sim <g...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: Qpid dispatch router issue
Date Wed, 24 Aug 2016 11:54:54 GMT
On 24/08/16 12:52, Gordon Sim wrote:
> On 24/08/16 12:49, lucas wrote:
>> hi,Ted Ross.
>> I have some questions about dispatch.I use it lasterday and I find
>> that it's
>> report error when I use ./qpidd and ./qdrouterd at the same
>> time.Report As
>> follow:
>>         warning Couldn't listen to: 0.0.0.0:5672: Can't bind to port
>> 0.0.0.0:5672: Address already in use
>
> You have something else listening on the 5672 port on that machine. Most
> likely an AMQP broker (or perhaps another router instance).

Sorry, I was a it too quick there. I see you did actually already
mention that you had qpidd running.

They can't both listen on the same port on the same machine. You can
alter the port in the qdrouterd config e.g.

listener {
     host: 127.0.0.1
     port: 5673
     authenticatePeer: no
}

or you can alter the port qpidd is listening on (either with --port 5673
on the command line or port=5673 in the config file). (You don't need to
use 5673 either, it can be any unused port)