qpid-users mailing list archives

From Ted Ross <tr...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: [Performance] Benchmarking Qpid dispatch router 0.6.0 with Qpid Java Broker 6.0.0
Date Tue, 02 Aug 2016 19:41:35 GMT

On 08/02/2016 03:25 PM, Adel Boutros wrote:
> How about the tests we did with consumer/producers connected directly to the dispatcher
without any broker where we had 16 000 msg/s with 4 producers. Is it also a very low value
given that there is no persistence or storing here? It was also synchronous sending.

If you're benchmarking throughput, you really want to avoid synchronous
sending.  I think 16K msg/s synchronous with four senders sounds about
right.

>> Subject: Re: [Performance] Benchmarking Qpid dispatch router 0.6.0 with Qpid Java
Broker 6.0.0