qpid-users mailing list archives

From Ganesh Murthy <gmur...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: dispatch router configuration
Date Wed, 31 Aug 2016 13:15:17 GMT
Hi Vince,
   The role of "on-demand" for a connector has been deprecated. I think you are seeing a segfault
because your config does not seem to have a "router" section defined which should look something
like the following -

router {
    mode: standalone
    id: Router.A
}

Can you please add the above to your config and see if the router still continues to segfault?

Thanks.