qpid-users mailing list archives

From Andrew Stitcher <astitc...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: [Qpid Proton 0.12.2] errno not thread-safe on Solaris
Date Mon, 29 Aug 2016 15:55:09 GMT
On Mon, 2016-08-29 at 17:07 +0200, Adel Boutros wrote:
> Hello Andrew,
>
> I wanted to make sure it was a bug before I report it. This is why I
> prefer to come here first and be assured it is indeed a bug not just
> a clumsy mistake from my part.

You should probably still mention it here, but I wouldn't avoid opening
a JIRA (with all the necessary and useful information).

We can always close it if we decide it's not really a bug - no one is
going to object to a bug report with the quality of information in your
original email.

> Here you go: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/PROTON-1292

Thanks.

Andrew