qpid-users mailing list archives

From eric73 <ericclapp...@eaton.com>
Subject Re: SSL not working with EXTERNAL mechanism
Date Tue, 16 Aug 2016 14:49:41 GMT
Hi Gordon,

Thanks for you response, I have the following error:

when I run the following command:

I have this error when I'm using SSL authentication of the clients with
EXTERNAL mechanism.
If I don't specify the EXTERNAL mechanism (just pass {transport:ssl} in the
connection option), there is no error but I don't think that it is the
expected behavior ?

Sorry, I don't succeed to execute a qpid broker on my Linux for test. There
is an error (don't find my certificate) and I don't want to start:

Best regards
Eric