qpid-users mailing list archives

From Andrew Stitcher <astitc...@redhat.com>
Subject RFI for Proton 0.14.0: PROTON-1279, PROTON-1280, PROTON-1281
Date Thu, 11 Aug 2016 16:22:34 GMT
I have three very small (almost trivial) changes that allow Proton to
build and successfully test on FreeBSD 10 with clang/clang++ (the
native compiler there)

1279 is suppressing an unreachable code warning for code where that is
deliberate (it's there in case someone changes the code carelessly)

1280 is a tiny (but admittedly arbitrary) tweak to a test to make it
work on FreeBSD

1281 is a small header inclusion bug that doesn't affect gcc/libstdc++
on Linux, but does affect clang/libc++ on FreeBSD (and probably any
compiler/system using libc++).

The code changes can be found attached to the bug entries.

Alan - I'd be grateful if you could have a quick look at these.

Andrew

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/PROTON-1279
[2] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/PROTON-1280
[3] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/PROTON-1281