qpid-users mailing list archives

From eric73 <ericclapp...@eaton.com>
Subject SSL not working with EXTERNAL mechanism
Date Thu, 11 Aug 2016 15:24:33 GMT
Hi all,

I’m working on a C++ project developed with Qpid libraries on Linux.
I try to communicate between a qpid broker and a client base on the Qpid C++
messaging API (AMQP 1.0 protocol) with SSL connection.
I use the libraries with the latest version available (make complete
compilation on Linux mint 17.3 distribution and on Windows 7 platform).
-qpid-proton: 0.13.1
-qpid-cpp: 0.34

I test on Linux with the qpid-send and qpid-receive programs.
The programs work correctly with no SSL but if SSL is activated, I have the
error:

I use the following commands on two separate consoles:

Note, the qpid-perfest program work correctly:

I have the same problem if I running client on Windows.

The qpid broker is running on a Windows machine with command (qpidd.conf is
empty):

Any help will be appreciate
Thanks
Regards