qpid-users mailing list archives

From Andrew Stitcher <astitc...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: Using two AMQP Links over the same socket
Date Wed, 10 Aug 2016 16:04:40 GMT
On Wed, 2016-08-10 at 15:53 +0000, Deb Haldar wrote:
> Guys, any thoughts on the question below?

I suspect the delay in replying is that no one here is 100% sure
whether you can change the message address and expect messenger to
automatically re-establich a new link, without checking the source
code. That is compounded by the most of the current development work
going into reactive style APIs.

I can tell you are using C++ around this code - is it possible for you
to code this using the reactive C++ API from 0.13 or the beta 0.14?

It would require a little different framework code, but that is an API
that we are currently working on actively.

Andrew