qpid-users mailing list archives

From eric73 <ericclapp...@eaton.com>
Subject Re: Qpid dispatch router issue
Date Thu, 04 Aug 2016 06:33:22 GMT
Hi,
Thanks, I updated my ActiveMQ broker with 5.12.3 version and it seems
resolve the timeout problem.
But I still have problem to send data on a topic of the broker.
It worked correctly with a queue but not with a topic.
- For the queue, the name is "test_queue".
In client messaging API, I used:

And in the qdrouterd.conf, the syntax is:

- For the topic, the name is "test_topic".
In client messaging API, I used:

And in the qdrouterd.conf, the syntax is:

I used double quote + simple quote for the topic as describe on the qpid
forum.
Is there a problem with the syntax of the prefix for the topic ?
Regards
Eric