qpid-users mailing list archives

From acartcat <Cartwright_And...@cat.com>
Subject Re: Seeing a Qpid C++ master build failure in AppVeyor
Date Wed, 03 Aug 2016 05:53:26 GMT
You've probably sorted this already but my windows build was failing based on
the non bool return type but also the lack of method exports on the two
methods on the new inner class added to ManagementObject in qpid common.  I
added QPID_COMMON_EXTERN to lines 201 and 202 in ManagementObject.h such
that this in addition to a bool cast for the other issue the build works on
windows.  I have not done exhaustive testing.

Cheers