qpid-users mailing list archives

From eric73 <ericclapp...@eaton.com>
Subject Qpid dispatch router issue
Date Mon, 01 Aug 2016 12:34:04 GMT
Hi all,

I’m  working on a C++ project developed with Qpid libraries on Linux.
I try to use the Qpid C++ messaging API (AMQP 1.0 protocol) with the
dispatch router but I have several issues.
First, I use the latest PPA packages available for my distribution (Linux
mint 17.3 based on Ubuntu 14.04):
-qpid-proton: 0.11.1-2
-qpid-cpp: 0.34-2
-qpid dispatch: 0.5-4
I make two programs with Qpid C++ messaging API, one which send messages to
a remote broker (ActiveMQ with AMQP 1.0 protocol) and another one (running
on the same machine) which receive these messages.
The programs work correctly when the connection is direct with the remote
broker.
I use a queue (“test_queue”) and a topic ("'topic://test_topic'" -> double
quotes are necessary for topic) for the test.
But if a use the dispatch router, it works only when I address a queue on
the broker but it doesn't works when I address a topic on the broker.
In all case, I use only anonymous connection with the broker.

Then, I update the libraries with the latest version available (make
complete compilation on the same Linux mint distribution).
-qpid-proton: 0.13.1
-qpid-cpp: 0.34
-qpid dispatch: 0.60
Without the dispatch router, the programs work correctly.
With the dispatch router, the same programs not work in all case when I
address a queue or a topic on the broker.
I have this error on the log of the dispatcher each time I try to send or
receive a message :
“CONTAINER (notice) Aborting link
'test_queue_XXXXXXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXXXXXXXXXX' due to parent session
end.”

Any help will be appreciate
Thanks
Regards