qpid-users mailing list archives

From Adel Boutros <adelbout...@live.com>
Subject RE: [qpid-dispatch 0.6.0] Unable to set "sslProfileName" when creating a connector using qdmanage
Date Wed, 13 Jul 2016 13:46:36 GMT
Hello Ganesh,

Can you please give an example of how I can use the "name" attribute of the sslProfile instead
of "sslProfileName"?

Here is the sslProfile defined in the conf file:

sslProfile {
    name: ssl-full-broker-profile
    certFile: cert_lx_client.pem
    keyFile: key_lx_client.pem
    certDb: ca-chain.cert.pem
}

Regards,
Adel

> Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2016 09:24:11 -0400
> From: gmurthy@redhat.com
> To: users@qpid.apache.org
> Subject: Re: [qpid-dispatch 0.6.0] Unable to set "sslProfileName" when creating a connector
using qdmanage

> Take a look at at https://github.com/apache/qpid-dispatch/blob/master/python/qpid_dispatch/management/qdrouter.json.

> It says -
>
> "sslProfileName": {
>     "type": "string",
>     "description": "The name of the ssl profile. This is for internal use only. Use the
'name' attribute to assign a name to an sslProfile section ",