qpid-users mailing list archives

From Robbie Gemmell <robbie.gemm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Cannot conect while using ActiveMQ with Qpid JMS client
Date Tue, 19 Jul 2016 17:54:56 GMT
Glasd you found the first issue. As I say, we'll look to improve the
clients handling in situations such as that.

If you are seeing the below exception though it means that the AMQP
connection has been opened and then remotely closed by the server,
seemingly without giving a specific description of why (just using the
internal-error code), i.e a separate issue at this point.

You could try ernabling protocol trace logging
(http://qpid.apache.org/releases/qpid-jms-0.10.0/docs/index.html#logging)
to see if there is any more detail earlier in the protocol exchange
that could be of use, but its entirely likely there wont be.

Robbie