qpid-users mailing list archives

From Neustifter Andreas <Andreas.Neustif...@kapsch.net>
Subject Problem with simple Connection open/close pair.
Date Wed, 13 Jul 2016 06:57:39 GMT
Hi,

I'm using qpid-cpp-0.34 (selfcompiled with SSL support) on a Debian Jessie 8.4 (latest updates)
box.

I'm opening a connection to a AMQP server and everything is fine until the connection is used.
I have a minimal test case where I just open the connection and close it again. Attached a
wireshark screenshot (can't divulge more) with the offending error.

(The server is confirmed working with qpid-python-0.32, the trace looks fine there.)

Andreas

[cid:image001.png@01D1DCE4.783AD1F0]

The information contained in this e-mail message is privileged and confidential and is for
the exclusive use of the addressee. The person who receives this message and who is not the
addressee, one of his employees or an agent entitled to hand it over to the addressee, is
informed that he may not use, disclose or reproduce the contents thereof, and is kindly asked
to notify the sender and delete the e-mail immediately.