qpid-users mailing list archives

From Ted Ross <tr...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: Broker with live data
Date Fri, 08 Jul 2016 19:42:34 GMT
Artem,

Do AMQP subscribers subscribe to a cursor (i.e. cursor and pn_link are 1
to 1)?  If so, you probably have some data structure that represents the
subscription.  This data structure holds references to the proton link
and the cursor.  I don't know how your program is structured, so I can't
comment in too much detail.  Are you familiar with the reactive
programming model?

-Ted