qpid-users mailing list archives

From Tobias Duckworth <tob...@duckworth.uk.com>
Subject Re: qpid-proton 0.12.2 connection_engine and ssl
Date Wed, 20 Jul 2016 10:34:12 GMT
Yes, so just to clarify...

Azure is sending a response to my message authenticating with the hub, and
the behaviour is different between the reactor/messenger build and
connection_engine. Not sure why.

In the reactor build, I'm able to convert the message body to a string and
print it out, whereas in the connection_engine build this causes a
decode_error:

terminate called after throwing an instance of 'proton::decode_error'
  what():  decode: no more data
Aborted (core dumped)

Any ideas about why the behaviour here might differ?