qpid-users mailing list archives

From Tobias Duckworth <tob...@duckworth.uk.com>
Subject Re: qpid-proton 0.12.2 connection_engine and ssl
Date Wed, 20 Jul 2016 08:49:24 GMT
Thanks for the hint guys.

This was indeed the problem.

I was able to solve it by simply calling connection().host(<HostName>) in
the on_start() function.

One or two other things did not behave quite how I was expecting, for
example in the on_message() function I was dumping out the body of the
message as a string, and this was causing a decode:no_more_data problem,
which terminated my program. This doesn't happen in the reactor build, so
not sure what's going on there.

Anyway, the good news is that I am now able to authenticate with Azure and
send messages back and forth to an IoTHub device.

So it's all working now.
Many thanks for your help,
Toby