qpid-users mailing list archives

From Adel Boutros <adelbout...@live.com>
Subject RE: Dispatch Max Connections
Date Tue, 21 Jun 2016 08:01:01 GMT
Hello Jack,

We had reported some time ago issues we had when using a lot of connections on the dispatcher
and it seems to be fixed with 0.6.0 but we haven't had the time yet to test the new version.
Are you using that version?

I am referring to this: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DISPATCH-343
and this mail thread: http://qpid.2158936.n2.nabble.com/Dispatcher-crashes-on-assertion-td7644604.html

Regards,
Adel

> From: jagibson@paypal.com.INVALID
> To: users@qpid.apache.org
> Subject: Dispatch Max Connections
> Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2016 07:45:30 +0000
>
> Any tested the limits of the dispatch router's number of connections?  I've created a
pretty simple (rudimentary) test where I increase the number of consumer/producer processes.
 Each process either consumes or produces leveraging the proton python API.  It seems to start
through connection errors at a little over a thousand connections, any thoughts to get more
as that seems pretty low given the usage pattern as a connection concentrator?