qpid-users mailing list archives

From Robbie Gemmell <robbie.gemm...@gmail.com>
Subject [NOTICE] cease commits to cpp and python subdirs of svn trunk, migrating to git
Date Wed, 29 Jun 2016 12:18:11 GMT
Hi folks,

As per previous discussion/votes, the reorganised cpp and python bits
will be migrating to their own git repositories. The migration is due
to begin in the next hour or two.

It isn't clear that the svn subdirs will actually be locked at this
time, so please take note to cease committing to them. If they aren't
locked (or I guess, even if they are..) we will need to decide what
approach to take with the old dirs going forward, e.g clear the files
out and leave a pointer file, eventually remove the dir, etc.

Robbie