qpid-users mailing list archives

From Ganesh Murthy <gmur...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: [Qpid-dispatch] Duplication between sslProfile and connector options
Date Fri, 10 Jun 2016 14:11:25 GMT
Hi Adel,
    You can find the entire list of entities and attributes here -

http://qpid.apache.org/releases/qpid-dispatch-master/man/qdrouterd.conf.html

I will purge the book of dashed entity/attribute names on the master branch. I have entered
a JIRA for this so it can be tracked -

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DISPATCH-377

Thanks.