qpid-users mailing list archives

From Andrew Stitcher <astitc...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: [proton-c 0.12.0] SASL unit test are failing
Date Fri, 03 Jun 2016 22:29:38 GMT
On Fri, 2016-06-03 at 09:51 +0200, Adel Boutros wrote:
> Hello Andrew,
> I wasn't talking about disabling tests based on a detection mechanism
> but more like on based on a cmake variable (For example:
> -DSASL_ENABLED=false) which would skip tests requiring SASL.If my
> memory doesn't betray me, I saw stuff like that in the code line.

This isn't really correct - CMake will either build default or extended
SASL support (If it detects Cyrus SASL it will build extended SASL
support).

If it builds extended SASL support it will also test extended SASL
support. In this case it will test some SASL mechanisms that you might
not have installed, but that are important to fill the testing matrix,
specifically DIGEST-MD5, really I should note that you need to have it
installed to run the tests.

Andrew