qpid-users mailing list archives

From Adel Boutros <adelbout...@live.com>
Subject RE: Qpid C++ 0.34 unit tests are failing with visual studio 2013
Date Fri, 27 May 2016 10:02:40 GMT
Please ignore my last email. There was a problem with the PATH environment variable.

> From: adelboutros@live.com
> To: users@qpid.apache.org
> Subject: RE: Qpid C++ 0.34 unit tests are failing with visual studio 2013
> Date: Fri, 27 May 2016 11:40:58 +0200
>
> Hello Justin,
> I updated to the head of the trunk and relaunched everything. I still have a problem
with the qpid tools.I can see all the bat files, but the code still calls the original files
for example:
> 1: run_acl_tests: Calling 'qpid-python-test --broker localhost:63666 --time -m acl -Dport-i=63668
-Dport-u=63710 -Dport-q=63712 -Dpolicy-file=D:\qpid-cpp-trunk.git\qpid\qpid\cpp\build-dir-RelWithDebInfo\src\tests\policy.acl'1:
'qpid-python-test' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
> All the .py files have not been updated to launch qpid-python-test.bat when on windows:Example:
qpid/cpp/src/tests/run_interop_testscall("qpid-python-test -m interop_tests -DOUTDIR={0}",
WORK_DIR)