qpid-users mailing list archives

From Adel Boutros <adelbout...@live.com>
Subject [qpid-dispatch] Running same qdmanage command twice crashes dispatcher
Date Tue, 17 May 2016 10:20:51 GMT
Hello,
While playing around with the dispatcher, I notice when I run the same qdmanage command twice,
the dispatcher outputs an error message and then crashes.
Is this expected?
*Command example:* qdmanage -b localhost:10400 create --type=address prefix=my.queue waypoint=true
name=queue1
*Error Message*bash$ qdrouterd -c dispatcher.confqdrouterd: src/router_core/route_control.c:340:
qdr_route_connection_opened_CT: Assertion `!cid->open_connection' failed.Aborted
Regards,Adel