qpid-users mailing list archives

From Adel Boutros <adelbout...@live.com>
Subject RE: Qpid C++ 0.34 unit tests are failing with visual studio 2013
Date Fri, 27 May 2016 14:31:44 GMT
Hello Justin,
So I launched all the tests and I have 10 failing including the unit_tests (There is a disconnection
error which I can also see in your appveyor).

The following tests FAILED:	  4 - federation_tests (Failed)	  5 - flow_control_tests (Timeout)
  6 - ha_tests (Failed)	  9 - python_tests (Failed)	 11 - qmf_tests (Failed)	 14 - interlink_tests
(Failed)	 15 - interop_tests (Timeout)	 16 - store_tests (Failed)	 17 - store_tests_clfs (Failed)
For the store_tests, powershell scripts in current directory cannot be launched as they are
not trusted, so you should add ".\" prior to the script name.
C:\Windows\System32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0\powershell.exe "run_store_tests.ps1" "MSSQL"The
error message is helpful actually:run_store_tests.ps1 : The term 'run_store_tests.ps1' is
not recognized as the name of a cmdlet, function... Suggestion [3,General]: The command run_store_tests.ps1
was not found, but does exist in the current location. Windows PowerShell does not load commands
from the current location by default. If you trust this command, instead type ".\run_store_tests.ps1".
See "get-help about_Command_Precedence" for more details.
I am still debugging the other tests.
Have you had a better luck than mine?
I can send you the test logs if you like.
PS: I am compiling with SASL/SSL disabled and valgrind disabled also completely.
Regards,Adel
> From: adelboutros@live.com
> To: users@qpid.apache.org
> Subject: RE: Qpid C++ 0.34 unit tests are failing with visual studio 2013
> Date: Fri, 27 May 2016 12:02:40 +0200
>
> Please ignore my last email. There was a problem with the PATH environment variable.
>
> > From: adelboutros@live.com
> > To: users@qpid.apache.org
> > Subject: RE: Qpid C++ 0.34 unit tests are failing with visual studio 2013
> > Date: Fri, 27 May 2016 11:40:58 +0200
> >
> > Hello Justin,
> > I updated to the head of the trunk and relaunched everything. I still have a problem
with the qpid tools.I can see all the bat files, but the code still calls the original files
for example:
> > 1: run_acl_tests: Calling 'qpid-python-test --broker localhost:63666 --time -m acl
-Dport-i=63668 -Dport-u=63710 -Dport-q=63712 -Dpolicy-file=D:\qpid-cpp-trunk.git\qpid\qpid\cpp\build-dir-RelWithDebInfo\src\tests\policy.acl'1:
'qpid-python-test' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
> > All the .py files have not been updated to launch qpid-python-test.bat when on windows:Example:
qpid/cpp/src/tests/run_interop_testscall("qpid-python-test -m interop_tests -DOUTDIR={0}",
WORK_DIR)